Saturday, January 7, 2012

All I do is win.....

This week at work was only 4 days but it went pretty well. Before holiday break and the 10 days off I was really burnt at my job. I was literally miserable the whole time. Some of this may have been because I had no vacation days since the end of June I think. I used all 20 days in the first 6 months of the year. I wasted a few days but also used some to go to Vegas for 10 days and Punta Cana for 7. Punta Cana's beach was really nice. Much better than Cancun, but I would say Cancun is still the better place to visit. This year Katie and I plan on going to Puerta Vallarta and Vegas. I went to Puerta Vallarta with some of my homeboys back in the day. It will be nice to go back with Katie.

So anyway, last night I hosted my usual poker game and it ran from about 7:20pm til 5am. Had over 20 players show up and it was an ok night. I managed to play 24 minutes and make $63. I'm awesome!

So I woke up around 10:30 and just laid in bed while Katie watched her 3000th episode on Investigation Discovery channel... I didn't get a chance to workout yesterday after work because of the poker game and people stopping by to do "business" before hand. So today I wanted to push myself a little harder and I managed to burn 600 calories in 40 minutes on the treadmill. There were definitely a few times where I wanted to quit but I pushed through the whole 40 minutes with no break. It's funny the thoughts and emotions you have while running in place for 40 minutes. One of the players at my poker game runs like 17 miles a day or something ridiculous....I wonder what's on his mind

After the workout I showered and Katie and I went to our usual massage place for 1 hour massages. I just got full body and Katie got deep tissue. The place was recommended by my good friend River Pete and it's definitely worth it. I do struggle with relaxing sometimes when getting massages. I've only had probably 8 ever and my thoughts are always the same in my head... "don't get a boner" and "don't fart" These 2 things are every man's favorite past times, especially while laying down in underwear....

So far I've managed to not have "it" move and I've kept my gas in my ass..

Speaking of sharting..... Terry sent me a lovely picture of his sharted tightie whitie undies that he made a mess in this afternoon..... The thought did strike me to take a picture of my camo undies but Katie wasn't having it. Remember I threw them in the garbage but garbage day wasn't till the next day. I thought about digging them out for a photo shoot but I'm glad and proud to say that I refrained.

Ok...it's Saturday. What to do? What to do? NFL playoffs are tonight. Maybe I can convince Katie to watch the game later. She is a New Orleans Saints lover so it's possible..

Stay cool but don't freeze

Out

Here is the song that I replay a lot...it keeps me motivated and moving. On the treadmill and during poker

No comments:

Post a Comment